Dates, time and location for the upcoming Inquiry Days (need only to attend one of the following):
New dates for Inquiry Sessions will be posted as they are established
or become available.
Agenda/Content for Inquiry Days:
- Welcome, Introductions, Opening Prayer (using the Liturgy of Hours)
- Brief History and Theology of the Diaconate in the larger context of Church
- 3-fold ministry of the Permanent Deacon - Service of the WOrd, Liturgy, and Charity
- What does it mean to be called, to discern, to be formed, and to be sent?
- The Permanent Diaconate as related to Marriage and Family Life
- Stages of Discernment - Inquiry, Aspirancy, Candidacy, Ordination
- Diocese of Superior Permanent Diaconate Application, Formation and Post-Ordination Processes
- Questions and Answers
- Pre-application materials, contact information, resources for further initial discernment