Sample Lesson Plan / Teacher Guide
Stories to Discuss
- A Bar of Soap
- Going for a Drive
- The Miracle at the End
- Working Out at the Gym
- Honorable Dispatch
- Good Company Fosters Respect for God and the Church
- Mary as Mother and Model
Download all stories
to give greater honor to God and His Holy Name.
1. To know
who God is and why he deserves respect.
2. To understand
the First and Second Commandments.
3. To promote
God’s name in what we say, do and write.
4. To evangelize
- God’s name begins with a capital G.
- God’s name should only be spoken out of respect.
to others by participating in the God Campaign.
- Wear the “g” button to emphasize
- the need to capitalize God’s name and
- not to use His name in vain.
- Share what God has done for you.